|Batterystaple Games, Fire Hose Games|
|August 16, 2017 (Steam)|
July 10, 2018 (Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4)
July 11, 2018 (Xbox One)
|Singleplayer, multiplayer (maximum 2 players)|
|See § System requirements|
20XX is a game created by Batterystaple Games, Fire Hose Games built to feel like Mega Man X, but with random levels, random powerups, permanent death, and multiplayer. The game uses a procedural level generation algorithm that pieces together levels from a certain number of mechanics at a time; it switches rapidly between playing like an action game and playing like a platformer, mixing precision jumping with fevered combat.
20XX is available on Steam, Epic Games, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
System requirements[edit | edit source]
Windows[edit | edit source]
|Processor||Toaster processor or better (2009+)||Two toaster processors or better (2011+)|
|Memory||1024 MB RAM||-|
|Graphics||Any card made during or after 2009||Something made in the last five years|
|DirectX||Version 9.0c||Version 9.0c|
|Storage||1 GB available space||-|
Additional Notes: For laptop users, some laptops will default to running 20XX off of their integrated GPU (instead of your good GPU). We strongly recommend that you run 20XX on your dedicated GPU.
Nintendo Switch[edit | edit source]
- 20XX is compatible with the Nintendo Switch in TV, tabletop, and handheld modes.
- Onine multiplayer requires a Nintendo Switch Online membership. Local and ad-hoc multiplayer can always be used.
- Single Joy-Con, Dual Joy-Cons, the Switch Lite's built-in controls and the Switch Pro Controller are supported. Two controllers (or split Joy-Cons) are required to play local multiplayer.
PlayStation 4[edit | edit source]
- Online multiplayer requires a PlayStation Plus membership. Local multiplayer can always be used.
- Dualshock 4 is supported. Two controllers are required to play local multiplayer.
Xbox One[edit | edit source]
- Online multiplayer requires a Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership. Local multiplayer can always be used.
- Xbox One and Xbox One Elite controllers are supported. Two controllers are required to play local multiplayer.
Game support[edit | edit source]
This wiki is not used for game support. For game support, visit the 20XX Discord server.