|Power damage scales up with energy!|
|Unlock Cost||20 Soul Chips |
|Shop Cost||15 Nuts |
+1 Power Strength (per 4 Energy)
Juiced Reserves is an augment. When obtained, it adds a bonus 1 power strength to the player for every 4 energy the player currently has. This bonus is handled seperately to the player's regular power strength stat, although it's shown together on the pause screen.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- The player should take care when using Powers a lot, as doing so reduces the player's current energy (and in turn, the bonus power strength).
- Juiced Reserves synergises well with any augment which increases maximum energy, as it increases the potential strength gain.
- Augments which modify power strength do not take the bonus from Juiced Reserves into account. This is especially notable with augments like Earthmetal Plating.
- With only four stacks of Juiced Reserves, reduction in power strength from Earthmetal Plating can be completely negated. With more than four stacks, your power strength even increases from picking up Earthmetal Plating.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Juiced Reserves was introduced in the 1.1 Update to 20XX.