|A friendly blaster orbits you, attacking foes.|
|Unlock Cost||11 Soul Chips |
|Shop Cost||30 Nuts|
Murderdrone is a Repro. When obtained, it trails behind the user, firing projectiles at enemies in a radius around itself. Each projectile deals damage equivalent to 1.0x the user's attack strength. If multiple are obtained, the Repro will instead level up, gaining +50% damage and fire rate.
It can be found as a drop from Gold Chests. It can also be found in Shops with a price of 30 Nuts.
- Like all Repros, Splintering Twinifier works exceptionally well as it doubles the amount of Repros obtained.
- As Murderdrone scales with attack strength, any augments which increase attack strength will also increase the power of Murderdrone.
- Despite the tooltip saying that Murderdrone orbits the player, it actually trails behind them. In previous versions of 20XX, Murderdrone orbited the player, but the tooltip was never updated.
- Murderdrone was renamed during the development of 20XX. It was originally called Shootypuff Jr.
- The design of Murderdrone appears to be based on the Blaster enemies in Agnisort, as well as Perforator Alpha.