|Increases your speed! Gotta go fast.|
|Unlock Cost||Unlocked from the start. |
|Shop Cost||12 Nuts |
+2 Run Speed
Ninja Sash is an augment. When obtained, it increases the player's run speed by 2.
After defeating a standard boss, there's a chance for one of the choice rewards to be a Ninja Sash.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- The damage dealt by Oxjack's Ken increaases with the player's run speed stat.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Ninja Sash is one of only five augments which can appear as part of the boss choice rewards. The other four are Life Extender, Potato Battery, Strongarm Band and Reclaimed Spark.
- Ninja Sash was one of the augments shown on the original kickstarter page for 20XX (then known as Echoes of Eridu). It had a very similar appearance to its current style.
- The image for Ninja Sash bears a resemblance to the headband worn by Naruto, though the symbol on the headband is replaced by a rocket.
- The description for Ninja Sash references the intro song to Sonic X, where the term "Gotta go fast" is said repeatedly.