|Max energy +3!|
|Unlock Cost||Unlocked from the start. |
|Shop Cost||12 Nuts |
+3 Maximum Energy
Potato Battery is an augment. When obtained, it increases the player's maximum energy by 3. The energy increase will be filled energy pips, also providing slight energy recovery.
It can be found as a drop from Gold Chests. It can also be found in Shops with a price of 12 Nuts.
After defeating a standard boss, there is a chance for one of the choice rewards to be a Potato Battery.
- Like all energy increases, Potato Battery works well with any augment which scales with maximum energy, like Juiced Reserves.
- Enerative Plating works well with energy increases too, as it provides a bigger starting energy pool at the start of every level.
- Potato Battery is one of only two augments which can appear when the Final Destination skull is active. The other one is the Heart Container.
- Potato Battery is one of only five augments which can appear as part of the boss choice rewards. The other four are Life Extender, Ninja Sash, Strongarm Band and Reclaimed Spark.
- Potato Battery was one of the augments shown on the original kickstarter page for 20XX (then known as Echoes of Eridu). It had a very similar appearance to its current style.
- The item bears a resemblance to the potato battery GLaDOS was trapped in during the events of Portal 2.