|All attacks ignore walls and shields!|
|Unlock Cost||10 Soul Chips |
|Shop Cost||35 Nuts |
|Appears once per run. |
Wall Spook Active
It can be found as a drop from Gold Chests. It can also be found in Shops with a price of 35 Nuts.
- Splinterfrost synergises poorly with the augment, as it loses its ability to shatter upon hitting a wall.
- The effect is less useful with Wave Beam, which already has the ability to attack through walls, but not shields.
- Mortar and Rapture become a lot easier to aim when you don't have to worry about hitting the ceiling when arcing your shots.
- Quint Laser becomes considerably easier to use, as you no longer have to worry about the projectile hitting platforms or Agnisort's ceiling.
- Wildfire is completely unaffected by the augment, as it would render the Power almost completely useless otherwise.
- The image for Quantum Spook bears a resemblance to the scouters used by various characters in Dragon Ball Z.