|Twinifies all future repros.|
|Unlock Cost||35 Soul Chips |
|Shop Cost||35 Nuts |
|Appears once per run.|
If the Repro obtained was a combat Repro, both will fire and tier up independently of one another. If the player already has a combat Repro before obtaining Splintering Twinifier, both Repros will tier up independently of one another. Upon obtaining the same Repro again, the first Repro will tier up and a second, tier 1 Repro will appear. Collecting the Repro again with two Repros already available will increase both their tiers by 1, as normal.
It can be found as a drop from Gold Chests. It can also be found in Shops with a price of 35 Nuts.
- This augment allows the player to have two of the same combat Repro following them, which is otherwise not possible.
- This can make it much easier to hit the cap of 8 Minimech O' Grinders.
- When used with Skittery Smuggler, both Repros will fight over the same nut pickups. This may make it take slightly longer to get one of them to explode.
- It fully works with Zookeeper's Burden. The pick-up is still risky, but much more powerful.
- Gapminder is the only Repro which will not be doubled, as it has an effect which does nothing extra when stacked.
- Splintering Twinifier was introduced in the 1.2 Update to 20XX.