|Increases attack speed.|
|Unlock Cost||11 Soul Chips |
|Shop Cost||25 Nuts |
Attack Speed Up
Zephyr is an augment. When obtained, it increases the player's attack speed by 2. For projectile weapons (except Scatterblast), it allows the player to have two extra shots on screen at once. For melee weapons, Scatterblast and Powers, it reduces the attack time and cooldown of each attack.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- While Quint Laser can be fired faster, the charge rate is not affected.
- Care should be taken not to run out of energy when using Vera or World Igniter, as the increased fire rate also increases energy drain over time.
- With only two Zephyrs, it is possible to infinitely fly with Blastjump.
- As the attack animations of melee weapons are sped up, the amount of time spent blocking with Peacebringer is reduced.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Zephyr has been renamed many times during the development of 20XX. It was originally named Bantam Dancer, got changed to Mass Marginalizer and finally, Zephyr. As Mass Marginalizer, the augment also had a different sprite - but the current sprite was brought back when it was renamed to Zephyr.